- You shouldn’t put a garment on immediately after ironing it, doing so can cause new wrinkles to form. Instead, let it sit for five minutes to let the heat set in.
- If you get wax on a piece of clothing, layer wax paper over the hardened wax and then run an iron over it to loosen it up. Once you pull off the paper, the wax should come right out with it, just like magic.
- Did you get dirt on your suede? Remove the crust from a piece of bread and allow it to become stale. Gently rub dirt and stains with the edge of the stale bread, and they’ll disappear. To de-scuff suede, use an eraser or nail file.
- It is an essential rule to never rub a blot in when you spill something on your clothing. Wiping or rubbing will actually further ingrain the stain into the weave.
- Senoras! Panty lines are not cool. Every woman should invest in nude, seamless underwear. This way, the thigh seam cannot draw a line on your derriere.
- If you don’t feel like trying on a dress but still want to see where the hem will hit you, align the shoulder seam exactly with your shoulder bone (not your collarbone).
- Re-purpose old or thrift sweaters and blankets by using them to reupholster a throw pillow, a chair seat or cover a stool. Believe me they have a very smooth feel.
- Use hairspray to remove a lipstick stain. Spray any formula of hairspray directly onto the lipstick stain. Let it sit for 10-15 minutes. Use a clean cloth and warm water. Dampen your cloth with water, and begin to dab away the lipstick.
Don't forget to shop at wanabuy